The climb dates will now be from 7 to 14 December, 2010.
Climbing Kilimanjaro involves considerable cost and sponsor support is crucial. I have received limited support and had to postpone the commencement dates to allow receipt of some funding from a sponsor on November 25. I communicated the information to Jaffar proposing postponement and he informed me he had contracted influenza. Influenza is one item that is not recommended for all those who climb Kilimanjaro. I would have had to postpone the climb until he is fully recovered.
The beneficiaries for this year's climb do not and will not suffer from influenza. Please donate. Some information on them is provided below:
The objective this year is to raise charitable donations from you for one of two (or both) beneficiaries. The first is the Chief Edward Wanzagi Girls’ Secondary School, which was also the beneficiary of the first climb in 2008 when more than $US20,000 was raised. Details of the 2008 climb can be found here:
Posts related to this one: