Monday 10 October 2011

The Mwalimu Nyerere/Mt. Kilimanjaro Charity Climb 2011 (post 1 of 15)

Wednesday 14 September 2011
I realized today there's little time for anything else other than prepare to travel to Moshi for the Mwalimu Nyerere/Mt. Kilimanjaro Charity climb 2011. So I cleared my papers and sorted out what I felt were priority tasks before my departure.

In the afternoon, and under an approaching rain cloud, I rode my mountain bike for more pre-Kilimanjaro exercising but the ride was short-lived. Barely five minutes into the ride, after I reached the furniture shop, I realized I would ride into a rainstorm if I rode my preferred route. Instead, I chose a new route towards the Makore Primary School.

Next: Departure for Bunda

Posts related to this one:
http://blogkili.blogspot.com/2011/10/the-mwalimu-nyereremt-kilimanjaro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment